An in-kind donation to JFS—the donation of a product or service—can provide cost savings and help us maximize our services to families in need.
We always appreciate any donation of the following high-demand items for our Food Pantry and Emergency Assistance program:
-toiletries (shampoo, soap, toilet paper, etc.)
-snack foods (cake mix, chips, breakfast bars, cookies)
-gift cards to grocery or retail stores.
Clothing, Furniture, Household Items
These items are accepted as donations to The Resale Shop. The Resale Shop will be operated by JFS* and provide funding support to Jewish Family Service's programs and services which are available to anyone in need.
Donations currently being accepted:
Monday – Friday 1pm-5pm
Jewish Family Service Main Offices - Food Pantry Entrance
5402 Arapaho Road
Dallas, Texas 75248
Just bring your items to the Food Pantry entrance- located on the North side of our building- ring the buzzer- and one of our dedicated volunteers will assist you.
The Resale Shop accepts the following items in good, working condition*:
- Clothing (men’s, women’s and children’s), shoes and linens
- Books, movies, music and video games
- Furniture and furnishings
- Sporting Goods
- House Wares (including small electronics, video equipment and game consoles)
- Collectibles and Knickknacks
- Toys and Games (with all pieces and/or still in box)
- Small electronics, TV/ Video equipment and game consoles
NOTE: If items are worn, broken or not working- and we wouldn’t be able to sell them- then our policy is that we would not be able to accept them.